Milestones of Moulvibazar BNSB Eye Hospital
- Eye Camp Started in Moulvibazar through BNSB, (Bangladesh National Society for the Blind), Chittagong.
- BNSB Moulvibazar has established.
- Rural Remote Eye Camp Program Started.
- The foundation stone was laid by the then Communication Minister Rear Admiral Mr. M.A. KHAN.
- Ms. Rosi Gollmann, Founder President of Andheri Hilfe e.V. inaugurated the Hospital building and Hospital activities started in a full swing.
- School Eye Health Care Program Started.
- Foundation stone of Hospital new OPD building was laid by the then Planning and Finance Minister Mr. M. Saifur Rahman.
- Hospital's new OPD building inaugurated by the then Deputy Commissioner and President of BNSB Moulvibazar Mr. G.K.M Nurul Amin.
- Started Intra Ocular Lens (I.O.L) implantation.
- Introduced Manual Small Incision Suture less Cataract Surgery (SICS).
- Installed a Phacoemulssifier and also started a well equipped and modern laboratory.
- Started the activities of Cataract Clinic and Corneal Clinic.
- Hospital Pharmacy activity has started. Now patients can get necessary medicine at a low price.
- Specialized Pediatric Unit started its journey by the support of ORBIS International.
- IHMS (Integrated Hospital Management System) software installed to keep Patients' Medical Record. 2008
- PEC (Primary Eye Care) Center started in Habiganj district.